I speak little. When I do, listen without prejudice!

Sunday, September 18, 2005


Pappu from Kuala Lumpur!!!

Found this adorable fellow in the 'Jusco' store the Mid-Valley mall in KL. I passed by him dangling from his stand once, picked him up, looked at him, smiled, looked at the price tag, set him back in place, and walked through the rest of my shopping. Hours later, when I finished running thorough the mall and some shopping, I returned back to the soft toys section. This time I couldn't set him back in place, and I bought him :-)

My room mate took one look at him and baptised him - "Pappu". The name was just appropriate. It stuck (at least as far as I am concerned) :-)

This fella just makes you want to pick him up and pat him on his head, rub his belly, play with his lil tail, everything you want to do to your own pet :-)

When I got Pappu, the intention was to have him put in the car. But as you can see, he is in no mood to stay all by himself in my car. He sleeps in my cap, and climbs flower vases in his free time. Cute fella! :-))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home