I speak little. When I do, listen without prejudice!

Saturday, November 06, 2004

When does one forfeit moral authority?

Its been a useless day. I slept till 11 AM. Woke up, showerd, took off to lunch with a friend. On the way back, I decided I'd give him a spin in my new car. Managed to brush the side of the car against a tree (not much damage though). Caught some sleep again back home.

There was this office party today. Though I decided against going to it. The office parties always turned out to be the same, drinking, dancing, noise gambling, and just simple loudness. I prefer the quieter office dinners. Also, I personally believe that by making myself available to such parties, I forfeit any moral authority to instruct my children to stay off drinks and gambling.

Anyhow, that was that. Thought I needed a forum to voice my thoughts, and that's why this blog. Hope I do make the time to keep adding to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home