I speak little. When I do, listen without prejudice!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

"Destressing" / Distressing


Framing a sunset through a window!

Nothing have I found to be as 'destressing' as music and coffee. Anything that plays on in the background as I sit up with my feet on the table and tap away at my laptop is good enough for me. Add to that a hot cup of coffee with a heady aroma.

Stressed with life? Music and coffee should help. I wish!!!

What happens to the bills? To the mounting credit card charges? And other 'unforeseen' expenses. There's a wedding coming up! Whose?!! Mine.

Yeah.. and that means all that you see coming into your bank account at the start of the month, flows out in the next couple of days. By the end of the first week of the month, you are counting everything on your fingers before you decide to spend.

But music and coffee still helps. Yeah... if it wasn't for all those other annoynances... all I'd have done would have been to listen to music and drink coffee!!

1 Comments:

Blogger danny said...

Updated ShowContexts and Request.LogonUserIdentity
In ASP.NET you have to juggle with a number of identities, e.g. The account of the worker process The account of the client The Thread identity The outcome of IIS authentication This can be confusing, e.g. when ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

If anyone is interested I just found out about a poker tounament in Glasgow Scotland. I run a uk poker games site so I get to hear about these things. Anyway, enough rambling . ...

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Sun Sep 18, 04:02:00 AM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home